Concrete kitchen floor has been an option that reflects architectural art. It can be used not only in architectural building but also at home. Even in every single part of your home, you can use the idea of concrete kitchen floor. When you want to install the tiles of the kitchen floor, actually it is not a difficult task. Even you can do it by yourself without any help of a contractor. The surface of the concrete kitchen is considered ideal in order to install the tiles made of ceramic.
Tips on How to Install Concrete Kitchen Floor
You can take a look of these instructions on how to install concrete kitchen floor.
- Generally, concrete floor requires a scrub together with the scrub brush. Then, scrub the floor and let it dry in minutes. In this case, you can also observe the part of the floor that perhaps there are many cracks occurred and need fixing.
- Before installing the floor tiles made of ceramic, you need to make sure that the floor has been cleaned and dried. You need to ensure that the surface you have is not too smooth. To increase the rough surfaces, you can use mortar sander for concrete kitchen floor.
- After that, the layout should be planned from the center to the edge of the room. If you find some difficult place, you can use special cut tiles for covering the edge of the room you need.
- You can use a set of mortar and spread it over the area on the concrete floor. Press the tiles down and joggle it a little bit to make them fit properly. Then. Let it dry completely before following the next instructions. After that, you can further combine the grout based on the instructions label. You have to ensure that every single area has been spread of the grout by using clean sponge. You can leave them dry in hours.
- When all of the elements have been completely dry, you can wash them and rub with dry clean cloth to take away the grout haze.
- Finally,you can install the concrete kitchen floor at your home. In doing all of this installation process, you need to wear gloves and also goggles to keep your body protected.
For your information, this instruction for concrete kitchen floor can be done manually. If you want to make the installation done perfectly, you can ask for the expert’s help.